ROW By ROW 2017


Tribute To Mosciac Stadium 
Everyone Knows we have the "Best Fans"
On Game day you will find our city in GREEN and White. This year we closed our Stadium and for over 100 years this field has hosted many memorable events for the residents of Regina. Formerly 2 separate fields merged in 1946, known as Park Hughs and Park de Young. Renamed Taylor Field in 1947 after the sudden loss of Piffles Taylor the WCFU President.
In 2006 Mosaic Company bought naming rights and renamed the field Mosaic Stadium. Now we say Good-bye to that place we once knew as New Mosaic Stadium officially opens summer 2017 and we leave behind 107 years of memories.
  Our Field is on the go...
Click Here to Order Pattern (4 colorways)

Free Online Videos From Bernina

Click here for free Webinars - Just need to register.  Each webinar can have free projects and 20 to 30 minute of instructions!

Online Learning - Watch over 75 videos for Monthly Fee

Embroidery Library

 Click Here to View Cindy-rella's and OESD Embroidery Library
     Purchase one or many Embroidery Designs for all Types of Machines

Contact Info

Hours of Servicre
Mon. Fri.  9:30 to 5:30 pm
Tues.Wed.Thurs. 9:30 to 8 pm
Saturday 9:30 to 5 pm
Sunday Noon to 5pm
Come see us today #2 1230 St John Street, Regina
Call us at 306-585-2227