Brother PR680W Entrepreneur W - 6-needle Embroidery Machine
If we do not have the full amount that you ordered of this item:
Add to Cart
Please read our FAQ page for detailed info about pickup or shipping orders here: Commonly asked questions! (sewcindy-rella.com)
Stitches: 6-needle speed up to 1,000 stitches per minute in 7 seconds
Screen: Large 10.1" colour LCD touchscreen display
Workspace: LED lighting and spacious 8" x 12" work area
Wireless: Connect wirelessly for a variety of convenient functions
Built-in designs: Built-in designs, frame patterns, lettering fonts and more
The Brother PR680W Entrepreneur W 6-needle embroidery machine is perfect for taking your embroidery to the next level. A generous 8" x 12" embroidery area tackles just about any sized project, and bright, customizable lighting illuminates your work with four built-in LED lights to see colours clearly with virtually no shadows! An intuitive 10.1" colour LCD touchscreen display with large icons and scrolling menu makes on-screen editing and letter input a snap plus the adjustment and zoom feature lets you view your creations up to 200% in crisp, vivid colour, as you adjust them right on the screen. Embroidery-centric features like 6-needle versatility with customizable speed and colour lock settings, thread tension range expansion which makes it easier to embroider difficult fabrics, industry-leading high-speed acceleration of up to 1,000 stitches per minute in just 7 seconds, colour grouping, colour management, colour sort, and a crosshair embroidery droplight laser for precision positioning make this machine a great pick for all your embroidery projects. Create new projects or add a nice upcycling touch with 100 built-in embroidery designs, 18 monogramming font styles, 140 frame pattern combinations, 50 lettering fonts, 50 built-in utility stitch designs, and 10 buttonhole styles in three sizes. An expandable library of built-in HD tutorials feature everything from basic operations to embroidery functions makes learning easy! When connected to your wireless network, get machine updates wirelessly, send designs from your PC to the PR680W with Design Database Transfer and get alerts when it's time to change thread or when your project is complete with the My Stitch Monitor App. You can also link up to 10 machines wirelessly when using PE-DESIGN 11. Administrative and operator security lock modes and key optimization help the user and business owner customize workflows for their business. A short cut key allows the user to jump directly to the embroidery screen.
To learn more about the 'Brother PR680W Entrepreneur 6-Plus 6-Needle Embroidery Machine',Â download the brochure here.
- 6-Needle Versatility
- Six needles with customizable speed and colour lock settings and Thread Tension Range Expansion that creates a wide range of tension settings for easier embroidery on difficult fabrics without distorting or puckering.
- Crosshair Embroidery Droplight Laser
- Get precision accuracy positioning and light up your fabric to see where the needle will drop for all your projects.
- Built-in Designs
- Create new projects or add an upcycling touch with 100 built-in embroidery designs, 18 monogramming font styles, 140 frame pattern combinations, 50 lettering fonts, 50 built-in utility stitch designs, and 10 buttonhole styles in 3 sizes.
- 6-Needle Speed
- Increase your productivity and efficiency with industry-leading highspeed acceleration of up to 1,000 stitches per minute (spm) in seven seconds which means that projects will be completed faster and with minimal noise.
- Colour Grouping, Colour Management, and Colour Sort
- Colour Grouping lets you select multiple regions at a time for editing colour, intuitive Colour Management aids in easy design customization, and Colour Sort reduces thread changes when combining designs.
- Connect Wirelessly
- Get machine updates, send designs from your PC to the PR680W with Design Database Transfer and get thread change and project complete alerts with the My Stitch Monitor App, and link up to 10 machines wirelessly when using PE-DESIGN 11.
- LED Lighting and Spacious Work Area
- A generous 8" x 12" embroidery area is perfect for large projects, and offers bright, customizable lighting, that illuminates your work with four built-in LED lights to see colours clearly with virtually no shadows!
- Colour LCD Touchscreen Display
- The large 10.1" built-in high-definition LCD display, with large icons and scrolling menu makes on-screen editing and letter input a snap.
- Expandable Library of Built-in Tutorials HD tutorials make learning easy!
- View 24 tutorial videos directly on the high-definition LCD display with everything from basic operations to embroidery functions.
- Adjustment and Zoom Feature
- View your creations in crisp, vivid colour and watch them become more significant with the new zoom function of up to 200%. Easily adjust your design by rotating in .01 degree, 1 degree, 10 degrees, or 90-degree increments.
|Built-in Stitches (includes Buttonhole Styles)
|1, 10 or 90 Degrees
|Built-in Border Function & Designs
|Max. Embroidery Speed (stitches per minute)
|Built-in Frame Designs
|10 Shapes x 14 Stitch Patterns
|Embroidery Speed - Frames
|400 to 1000 spm
|Embroidery Speed - Caps
|400 to 600 spm
|Max. Embroidery Area (X x Y)
|8" x 10"
|Drag & Drop Editing
|Colour Shufflingâ„¢ Function
|On-Screen Automatic Density Adjustment (STB)
|Automatic Feed Thread Cutting
|Droplightâ„¢ Embroidery Positioning Marker
|Included Embroidery Hoops
|5" x 7" Frame, 4" x 4" Frame, 1.5" x 2" Frame, 8" x 12" Frame
|Built-in Embroidery Designs (non-license)
|Other Included Accessories
|Additional Accessories Included in Box, Prewound Bobbins, Quick Reference Guide, Scissors, Screwdriver, Spool Mats, Touch Pen, Tweezers, USB Cable
Limited 25 Year WarrantyÂ -Â Click here
|Embroidery card, USB
|LCD Size (inches)
|5.3" x 8.5"
|Needle Threading System
|Computer Connectivity with Update Capability
|Touch panel and touch sensor
|Thread Sensor On/Off
|Upper and bobbin
|Automatic Thread Cutter